Hi. Thanks for stopping by, but this blog is now not in use, please go to www.mrtoodle.com to see my latest artwork and my full portfolio. Thanks for your time.
Monday, 20 July 2009
Mr Donkey
Kev nominated the humble donkey as the next victim of our imaginations. We can never truly know what another animal is thinking, but it's tempting to think that A. A. Milne had got donkeys sussed when he wrote Eeyore. Their body language by human standards is definitely downbeat. I've been practicing using Matt's old A5 Wacom tablet, and think that I'm starting to get a feel for it. I hope you like my latest effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it... Initially I wanted to add a little pair of T-rex style arms on him, but on reflection I think it's perfect as it is!
ReplyDeleteCheers Kev, I know what you mean about the arms. I wanted to put them on too, but I had to resist. Maybe one day I'll crack and he'll wake up with a pair of useless appendages.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to comment...sorry sir!
ReplyDeleteSee, all those hours in Spore were an inspiration! Your stuff is just so twisted (in a good way, a good way really!!!). This manages to be donkey and not so donkey at the same time. I'd like to think it signals an evolutionary adaptation motivated by revenge after all the centuries of human abuse of donkey kind. You haven't added a scale to this... I suspect there are tiny figures crushed under hoof :) Oppressed donkeys of the world unite with your bipedal comrade in arms (well OK not arms)!