Hi. Thanks for stopping by, but this blog is now not in use, please go to www.mrtoodle.com to see my latest artwork and my full portfolio. Thanks for your time.

Saturday, 23 January 2010

IF 'clumsy'


The quickest of quick sketches, with the tiniest of tiny photoshop tweeks and drawn with the bluntest of blunt pencils that I rescued from a box. All to say that I'm moving house and so my blog will be inactive for a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! ths is such a cute illo! i move house in a couple of months and i'm not looking forward to the shipping part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those elegant lines, sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope the move goes off smoother than this! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry not to have commented sooner sir.... I hope everything is well...catch up very soon. I think it's the rotating boxes in the sketch that really add that special something. This looks so much like a frame from an animation... so much life in so few lines.... glorious!

    ReplyDelete