Hi. Thanks for stopping by, but this blog is now not in use, please go to www.mrtoodle.com to see my latest artwork and my full portfolio. Thanks for your time.

Thursday, 31 March 2011

NEW BLOG! Now with added TOODLE!

Hello, and welcome to my new look blog! I've re-jigged it so that it's more in keeping with my www.MrToodle.com website, that should hopefully be on your screens soon. Below is a sneek-peek of what might be in store for Toodle fans in the near future.

6 comments:

  1. Yay Phil this looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really am loving this new look Phil... and you know I can't get enough of the 3 eyed blog blob...more, more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Phil-

    Good Toodlage - look forward to seeing the site too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pips, love the new look and feel of Mr Toodle, this is the start of something exciting #:-) thought your cheeky Jabba piece is inspired too, I think that you're really finding your stride...long may it reign, love Bertles

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, fun stuff! check my updates tooooo!

    ReplyDelete