Hi. Thanks for stopping by, but this blog is now not in use, please go to www.mrtoodle.com to see my latest artwork and my full portfolio. Thanks for your time.

Monday, 20 June 2011

Gupgups Design Comp: Update No 2

click on the image for a closer look

Hey All, here are my submissions for the Gupgups/Toys R Evil design competition. You'll have a chance to vote for your favourite via the Gupgups facebook page from 5pm today (UK time, GMT +1). I'll be posting all the necessary links later on tonight, and you've got 2 weeks to log your choice. Thanks for your support.

Cheers, Mr Toodle.

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I knew jelly Head was yours :-)

    Wonderful stuff - remind me to vote later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jelly Head too sir! Wonderful use of colour and pattern. Cop & Robber are an inspired duo to! Best of luck, only sorry I don't face book... no other way to vote I suppose...?

    ReplyDelete