Hi. Thanks for stopping by, but this blog is now not in use, please go to www.mrtoodle.com to see my latest artwork and my full portfolio. Thanks for your time.

Monday, 14 May 2012

Winding Down The Blog

The end of an era (for me at least) is happening in two weeks time, after 3 years and 1 month of blogging with Blogger, I'm going open-source and moving my operations entirely over to a swanky new Wordpress website. The site was built using a theme from The Theme Trust (who I can't recommend enough) and has a portfolio of work, a new blog to replace this one, and I've set up an online shop too.

I'll be doing an official launch of the site on the 28th May, exactly 31 months after I started this blog. I'll post an announcement and link here on this blog, plus posts on twitter, facebook and google+ and send out emails to those peeps on my mailing list.

I haven't come to a final decision as to what will happen to this blog yet, but I think I'll probably make it private, as to when I might do do that, well, I haven't decided on that yet either.

Thanks to everyone who's visited the site over the years, and especially to those who left comments, but the biggest thanks go to the small band of followers who've stuck with me, despite the increasingly thin on the ground posts. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. hey phil, philippe murzeau here, nice to see all this stuff you've been doing. I couldn't find you on the net man, been looking on facebook and such.. send me a mail at pmurzeau@hotmail.com so that I have your mail and can get back to you. Been a long time..:) Hi to your wife and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the new blog :-) swankyness !

    ReplyDelete