Hi. Thanks for stopping by, but this blog is now not in use, please go to www.mrtoodle.com to see my latest artwork and my full portfolio. Thanks for your time.

Thursday, 21 May 2009

IF 'contagious'


Just a quick self portrait inspired by this weeks Illustration Friday topic 'contagious'. Believe it or not this does happen from time to time. I usually take the day off work.

2 comments:

  1. OUTSTANDING! You have caught yourself to a tee sir ... no offence ;) The tentacle out of the nose is just wonderful. Are those grey bubbles your thoughts being sucked out to leave a Phil zombie like husk...? What a great way to take the topic... I hope on a Freudian level I don't need to worry though...?! Great brush work in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love it too. Especially the contagious elements that look like something that might feature in a Studio Ghibli production.
    Nice work, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete