This image popped into my head years ago, and recently I plucked it from that old sketch book and re-drew it a few times with the intention of rendering it in acrylics (see this previous post), having been inspired by the super-talented Marq Spusta. I grew so frustated with those plastic paints though that I'm not sure I'll ever pick them up again. But this weeks Illustration Friday topic fit the idea so well, that I decided not to miss the boat, and post my favourite of the new sketches.
Hi. Thanks for stopping by, but this blog is now not in use, please go to www.mrtoodle.com to see my latest artwork and my full portfolio. Thanks for your time.
Tuesday, 6 July 2010
Snail
This image popped into my head years ago, and recently I plucked it from that old sketch book and re-drew it a few times with the intention of rendering it in acrylics (see this previous post), having been inspired by the super-talented Marq Spusta. I grew so frustated with those plastic paints though that I'm not sure I'll ever pick them up again. But this weeks Illustration Friday topic fit the idea so well, that I decided not to miss the boat, and post my favourite of the new sketches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you're back Mr Morgan I've missed your doodles and wit :o)
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea, if he gets peckish, he can grab a snack from his own 'back' garden, I love it!
ReplyDelete