Hi. Thanks for stopping by, but this blog is now not in use, please go to www.mrtoodle.com to see my latest artwork and my full portfolio. Thanks for your time.

Friday, 10 September 2010

Daniel the Spaniel

Well the blog's been a tad dormant for quite a while now as I've been working on other projects that I can't post anything about just yet. However I recently drew pet portrait for my friend Claire to give to her to partner on his Birthday, and I can now share this with blogland. So please take your hats off and give a warm welcome to...

Daniel the Spaniel

3 comments:

  1. It's an adorable picture Pips. The pencilling works really well and you've captured the fluffyness of this particular fellow. Well done, you've even managed to capture a hint of nobleness in these particularly silly dogs! Good to see your work Sir, Bertie #:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely drawing very sensitively done. The loose fur lines are expressive yet full of volume and you've really captured a sense of character, as Rob says, there's the quiet resignation of the put upon pooch :) A nice gift. Great to see the blog spool up into life sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great portrait, as Rob and Matt say you've captured some nice subtle character in there.

    ReplyDelete